The Accidental Blogger

"Remember, always be yourself. Unless you suck." -- Joss Whedon

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Well OK, then, if you insist...

Honestly, I was only trying to log in so I could leave a comment! Aha, so that's how they getcha. The blog explosion explained. On the other hand, maybe somebody's trying to tell me something -- I've never been able to keep a paper diary in my life no matter how many times I tried. Blogga from the heavens to soothe my troubled soul? Or one more diary to die a slow death of neglect? At least there won't be a beautiful corpse lying forgotten under the bed for this one...

And now, for posterity, some of the sample text from the template which I thought needed to be preserved:

"Treas em wankeing ont sime ploked peish rof phen sumbloat syug si phat phey gavet peish ta paat ein pheeir sumbloats. Aslu unaffoctor gef cak siructiun gill bo cak spiarshoot anet cak GurGanglo gur pwucossing pwutwam. Et tam neque pecun modut est neque nonor et imper ned libidig met, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed ut labore et dolore magna aliquam makes one wonder who would ever read this stuff?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home